Freitag, 3. Dezember 2021

During this final phase on S-I Joint Dysfunction, PT Tim Highland of Champion Fitness Physical Therapy, assisted by former patient Amy Eicher, demonstrates a series of exercises that a patient can do at home to strengthen the S-I Joint area. This video would also be helpful to PTs, PTAs, and ATCs as a means to help them with a potential plan ...

During this final phase on S-I Joint Dysfunction, PT Tim Highland of Champion Fitness Physical Therapy, assisted by former patient Amy Eicher, demonstrates a series of exercises that a patient can do at home to strengthen the S-I Joint area. This video would also be helpful to PTs, PTAs, and ATCs as a means to help them with a potential plan ...

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

During this final phase on S-I Joint Dysfunction, PT Tim Highland of Champion Fitness Physical Therapy, assisted by former patient Amy Eicher, demonstrates a series of exercises that a patient can do at home to strengthen the S-I Joint area. This video would also be helpful to PTs, PTAs, and ATCs as a means to help them with a potential plan ...

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen