Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2021

This recipe is actually part of a weight loss program but I love to just eat the soup anytime.I make a large pot and when ever I'm hungry,I'll eat a bowl of soup.My meat loving husband loves it too.It's a delicious vegetable soup. You can use vegetable or chicken broth.

This recipe is actually part of a weight loss program but I love to just eat the soup anytime.I make a large pot and when ever I'm hungry,I'll eat a bowl of soup.My meat loving husband loves it too.It's a delicious vegetable soup. You can use vegetable or chicken broth.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

This recipe is actually part of a weight loss program but I love to just eat the soup anytime.I make a large pot and when ever I'm hungry,I'll eat a bowl of soup.My meat loving husband loves it too.It's a delicious vegetable soup. You can use vegetable or chicken broth.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen