Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2020

Buzzfeed advice from real people who changed their bodies: I knew that I would never have the ‘model type of body’ that they showed on TV and in ads, but once I accepted that it became easier for me to just focus on the best I could be.

Buzzfeed advice from real people who changed their bodies: I knew that I would never have the ‘model type of body’ that they showed on TV and in ads, but once I accepted that it became easier for me to just focus on the best I could be.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Buzzfeed advice from real people who changed their bodies: I knew that I would never have the ‘model type of body’ that they showed on TV and in ads, but once I accepted that it became easier for me to just focus on the best I could be.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen