Montag, 25. Mai 2020

This is the first spring in our new house, so I have grand plans for the backyard! Since we have a pool, I really want the patio space to be awesome, and as we are starting with NOTHING, our budget is pretty small, which means I'm building things and redoing thrift store finds. The first project I d

This is the first spring in our new house, so I have grand plans for the backyard! Since we have a pool, I really want the patio space to be awesome, and as we are starting with NOTHING, our budget is pretty small, which means I'm building things and redoing thrift store finds. The first project I d

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

This is the first spring in our new house, so I have grand plans for the backyard! Since we have a pool, I really want the patio space to be awesome, and as we are starting with NOTHING, our budget is pretty small, which means I'm building things and redoing thrift store finds. The first project I d

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen