Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2020

No shit, girl. Get a fucking life! I know damn well you are bitter but maybe if you would concentrate on YOU, instead of him and I, you can get on with your damn pathetic life. Quit creepin' and stop acting like a 16 year old twat! I'm not the problem. You are the problem.

No shit, girl. Get a fucking life! I know damn well you are bitter but maybe if you would concentrate on YOU, instead of him and I, you can get on with your damn pathetic life. Quit creepin' and stop acting like a 16 year old twat! I'm not the problem. You are the problem.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

No shit, girl. Get a fucking life! I know damn well you are bitter but maybe if you would concentrate on YOU, instead of him and I, you can get on with your damn pathetic life. Quit creepin' and stop acting like a 16 year old twat! I'm not the problem. You are the problem.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen