Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2020

Delicious. I made this for thanksgiving last year and my family loved it, and I've made it a few times since. It comes out awesome. I usually melt some unsweetened chocolate with stevia & coconut oil and drizzle it on the top. I haven't done whipped cream with it.

Delicious. I made this for thanksgiving last year and my family loved it, and I've made it a few times since. It comes out awesome. I usually melt some unsweetened chocolate with stevia & coconut oil and drizzle it on the top. I haven't done whipped cream with it.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Delicious. I made this for thanksgiving last year and my family loved it, and I've made it a few times since. It comes out awesome. I usually melt some unsweetened chocolate with stevia & coconut oil and drizzle it on the top. I haven't done whipped cream with it.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen